SXSW Condos 2. Pre-Construction in Vaughan
- Project Name: SXSW Condos 2
- Builders: Primont Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Launch Date: 2019-10-17
- Address: 7082 Islington Ave, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4L 1V8
- City: Vaughan
- Main Intersection: Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W
- Area: Woodbridge
- Architect: Quadrangle Architects Ltd
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Tower one is now sold out. SXSW Condos Tower 2 is that once in a lifetime opportunity to live close to the city, but still be surrounded by natural beauty. Come and experience the ultimate in parkside living. Be surrounded by stunning contemporary design and resort-style amenities, and still be close to all that Woodbridge has to offer. After the success of Tower 1, SXSW Tower 2 is the newest expression of the ultimate ravine lifestyle. Poised on the edge of a pristine, 30-acre forested ravine, Tower 2 is immersed in contemporary design, luxurious amenities and easy connectivity on SXSW's 12-acre development site. SXSW offers resort-style living with resort-style amenities. Everything you could possibly desire is lavished upon you: azure-blue waters of a pool. a state-of-the-art fitness facility and a luxurious lounge overlooking the leafy ravine below.
1. Investment Opportunity – York University, which is the 3rd largest post secondary school in the country and home to more than 55,000 students, is located just down the street. With SXSW Condos 2 offering free shuttle service straight to the school, this makes for the perfect place for students to call home during the school year and the perfect opportunity for real estate investors to expand their portfolio.
2. Green Space – SXSW Condos 2 will offer residents the ultimate in ravine and Parkside living, located on the edge of 30 acres of beautiful forested green space. The nearby Humber River and scenic trails provide peaceful surroundings within a busy city.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround the Islington and Steeles neighbourhood. Residents will have easy access to everything they need plus dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Big Box Stores and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are just a short drive away.
4. Access to Transit – TTC regional bus routes are easily accessible from SXSW Condos 2, allowing residents to commute throughout the city and connect to the subway and arrive at Union Station in just over an hour. SXSW Condos 2 also offer free shuttle services to York University and VMC.
5. Major Thoroughfares – Residents of SXSW Condos 2 that prefer to travel by vehicle can easily access several different thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 407, 427, and 400, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. Motorists can commute into the city’s downtown core in under 40 minutes.